Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Holidays are just around the corner!

Can you believe the Holidays are already approaching?

I was in the store the other day and they had Christmas merchandise out already! I can't believe that it is September, but it is and that means time to start making plans for those great gifts and greeting cards.

The best gifts are the ones with a personalized touch to them and what is better than photos of the children, family, and / or pets? If you aren't a procrastinator when it comes to gifts (like me) and you are all set for the Holidays than why not create a greeting card. Nothing is better for the family members that are out of town (or even local) than to receive and updated picture of everyone. After all, what is better than family and friends?

I will be running a special now until November 21st for anyone who schedules a Holiday session. You will receive 50% off the packages mentioned on my website at photogra-bee.com. In addition, you will also receive 10% off your print order and an additional 5 photos on your CD.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to invite you over to my blog.It is still under construction so come on over and say hi!!!You are very talented and I look forward to working with you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete